• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC FANATICS 25TH MARCH ,THE 1ST BIG HOST BASH (hopefully lol )

Hi all we are going to be hosting a big bash on the 25th of this month and ALL ARE WELCOME, we meet at the green arrow on the map at 11am sharp so we can get everyone together and convoy upto the sand quarry ,the postcode is ng21ohr but go straight past the hotel thing all the way up to what lookslike a dead end ,(scroll up the map to see the sand quarry) http://g.co/maps/ea3mj , there is a good selection of different surfaces sand,coal dust,grass,mud,big carpark and lots of hils to mess about on too , there is 900+ acres to have fun on so plenty of room for alot of us lol so come on guys get your names/groups down who are/possibly comming

the vid ain't amazing quality and is at the sand quarry

looking forward to seeing you all

jay

DEFINATES

me

marie and liam

banners

walters

buzz

wayne halifax

leo

MAYBE'S

troy

ziggy

curby

Vranpede

Edited by mixmasterjay

not really. ;)

This place is huge, loads of room, some great spots for bashing, crawling and even speed runs. Mansfield town centre isn't far away so amenities are sort of available. It's not too far from the M1 motorway which makes accessibility a doddle too :)

I'll be there Jay, so will walters. He doesn't know it yet but he'll be there too lol

Its a shame that both ben Racing and Elite RC have both closed and disappeared, as some people "might" have been able to get spares while down there

But tbh i wouldn't have touched ben racing again with a barge pole......

And junction 29 or 28 would be best for the north people, 27 for the south people, both aren't hard

But watch out for the bloody akward average camera if you come via 27 (through annersly Woodhouse)

Ziggy

does that mean you are comming then ziggy lol ? don't forget J29A too lol haha , if needed be i don't mind if people want to meet at mine and convoy there , its nly 10 mile from mine , aslong as you are on time give or take 10 mins ish ,lol

i might be popping down - it depends what i have sorted by then

Tbh the sorting has kinda come to a stand still while funds become available

And time!

i'm about 5mins away

Ziggy