• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Testing the water... quarry bash **pictures added**

forbs

Right.

Its quite possible I will have access to a quarry in the Brighouse area in west Yorkshire I'm just seeing who would be interested?

I will get some pictures as soon as possible.

If anyone is interested let me know and ill get a head count. and if it becomes popular I will try set up a bit of a meet and maybe even set up a little food stall :)

there will be a couple of rules if we manage to set it off in the interest of the quarry owner because it is a working quarry and the scape will change ( I see this as a bonus)

anyway just for now ill see who is interested

cheers guys, Forbs

ps: It would be on sundays

e0fc7181.jpg

8a549b27.jpg

348b5bd0.jpg

5e6f06fa.jpg

we got up there and forgot the key doh!!! still got some good pictures though...

I used to go up with my savage the wagon wheel wash is a good take of ramp with a pit of water in the middle if anyone is feeling brave :)

the quarry extends approx 400 yards to the top with room for 1/5th aswell as 1/8th and 1/10th scale

I have spoken with him today (my dad works there and has cleared everything with his boss) who is happy to have people there to stop kids smashing up the machines

You can build ramps and scape the land as long as it goes back how you find it!

so guys thoughts... :)

Edited by forbs

Ah looks like a good variety of fun

This will be awesome , and even more so in summer when it's dried out

Good work on getting us all a off road venue

well i'm going to aim for a warm weekend but the first meet might be a bit hit and miss maybe ?