• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Monkey's S2 RS Turbo, Mk1 Golf GTi

bodgemonkey

Azev A's aint they?

Me im an old skool mk1 wolfrace voodoo (non etched spoke) kinda man. They never date and suitt mk3/4's to a tee imop.

Nice S1 that :yes:

i had the said set of voodoo`s in 17" on a volvo 760 estate, it had a v6 engine and auto, looked real pimp with green underbody neons too!!

i loved that car!!

What these ;)

lrg-196-grey_rst.jpg

Ooooooooooh yeah, yhey just work so well with the shape.

MK 1 and 2's should have old skool wheels only

Like these

P10100492.JPG

Agreed, although they can look quite cool on something different..

These are nice too RS 7 spokes :wub:

imagesqtbnANd9GcSMQ_mOdFLsaNlrm6vOu.jpg

Their softlines, quite rare now..Gotta get another Mk4 in my life :yes:

Gav

There called RS 7 spokes where om from lol

Gav

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Bloody westerners lol im an eastern furry and over here their soft spokes :tease::sweatdrop:

Tbh who cares hey lovely rims those.

Crack on op, keep the updates coming fella.

Oh an if you fancy a set of gloss black 17inch voodoos that need two tyres let me know, look lovely against the red :whistling::sweatdrop:

• Like 1

garage_vehicle-169-12365120455_thumb.jpg

garage_vehicle-169-12365120451_thumb.jpg

garage_vehicle-169-12365120452_thumb.jpg

this was my rs turbo when i was 19,,, 17 momo arrows , front back illusion bumpers, koni adjustables,magnex exhaust, i sprayed it myself it was mercury grey

Oooooooooh Arrows, nice :thumbsup: Im currently trying to find some Venoms..Love the old skool hatred they generate, so i'll find a decent set one day :yes:

TSW Venoms was rank dude, they stick out to far and for ever getting curbed!

Gav

Hahaha yeah they are an aquired taste, but im one of those people who admires all things deemed not en-vouge as much as i do things that are..

Venoms are not liked at all,,yet strangely i do..

Edited by Mr Drifta

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully going to the garage this weekend to nick some more bits off the donor car, got some 13" BBS stylee wheels here but they wouldn't fit under the updated calipers :(

• 2 weeks later...

Taken the dash clocks, map light/clock, door handles and the electric window mechs today, still some more random bits to take like the boot seal and headlining (Impossible to get hold of a decent one in cyprus).

Whilst i was at the garage I got an old Astra ready to get skipped for Wednesday, and tried starting up my golf but it seems like the fuel pump isn't working, but I need to bring it home before i can actually have a proper look at it.

Got the dolomite Sprint to start up (surprisingly, just needed to connect up a fresh battery!) and dad was busy unseizing the engine on the E9.

Some random pics i took, i think there is so much dust in the garages, combined it weighs more than the cars, Red T-Cut for my birthday please Dad :lol:

DSCN0938.jpg

Ah well it doesn't look that bad just a bit dusty i would say!

DSCN0939.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

Engine isn't THAT bad, what about the other side?

DSCN0940.jpg

Balls :lol:

Golf after 12 years of dust removed from it and transplanted into my lungs :lol:

DSCN0945.jpg

Edited by nosmonkey
  • Like 1