• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My appologie to mark

lonie

it appers i may have upset mark7616 and a few other members of this foroum down to a dogey sale

now i saw the car as in a perfectly sellable state however this apprently is not thecase so for this i appologise,

next to appologise foir the way i have spoken to a few members on the froum this is below par and for this i also appologise.

i hope you do not think less of me because of this and that we can all go back to how this was before the incedent

thanks

lonie

P.S if anyone has anything to say to me keep it to PM please as i want this to be the last thing said about this i have appologised and feel that that is the end of it.

meh whatever ive done my bit and have now lost all interest ive done my best to resolve the issue as far as i am concerend its over.

and before anyone jumps in and says uou havent done anything to ressolve it etc etc etc im not listening so save your breath

after reading the description in the for sale ad and seeing the pics mark posted, id be ****** too

+1 on that. I would feel robbed and let down knowing all the transactions on here are down to trust. You betray the trust and you will never get it back. The item you sold clearly looks damaged and abused, you must know that by looking at it yourself?

• Like 1

When you sell something it is common decency to describe it FULLY and take pictures of any damage.

If I sold a speaker to you, took out all the internals and sent you a box, then said, oh i thought it was fine you would be pretty peed off and want a refund

Okay fair enough you may have genuinely thought your Hyper was fine, if so you are an idiot but fair play, since you have unknowingly mislead him you should atleast swallow your pride, own up to the mistake and refund him +

Edited by revorocks
  • Like 3

People like this are what ruin friendly forums like this :(

I disagree with that actually. Look at the reaction this got. What ruins a forum is when people are happy to stand back and ignore things like this. What makes a forum like this is when people DO stand up for honesty and decency and do not accept unacceptable behaviour.

• Like 3

Ok guys feed back as been left so we can all read who did what.

Please lets not go down the road of silly comments and replies.

If you have anything constuctive to add please do. If not dont post or ill have to lock this thread

Thanks

Dave

The picture on the add was very dark, you coulden't see ant rust! Was this done on purpose quite possibly. As far as the dremeled chassis is concerned thats nothing major its normal and i woulden't be to annoyed if i recieved a chassis with a few dremel marks on it. That zip tie as a wheel nut made me LOL.

Ionie should have fixed all of the problems present with the car before posting it tbh, woulden't have taken any longer than an hour maybe?

And those tyres are a wreck and are nearly completely worn through on the back.... I coulden't see that from the picture, and that was not noted in the add.

Its the little things that can take a heap to a sellable rc.....

A refund had been issued so atleast he did the descent thing in the end even if he was ignorant of these problems.

Edited by Baja 5b
  • Like 1

A refund had been issued so atleast he did the descent thing in the end even if he was ignorant of these problems.

No he didnt paypal made a desicion and found the claim in my favour he has made it quiet clear he cant afford to pay paypal and his balance will fall into negative balance so no decent thing has been done apart from by paypal sorting the issue.

• Like 1

That's not actually true. A refund has been granted by PayPal....and the seller has already cleared out hte account to pay for the 'carpet he ruined'. That's not the same thing. The seller couldn;t refund the money. His PayPal balance will go into the red whether he wants it to or not. If he had offered a refund, people would not have got so steamed up.

Unfortunately, these things happen. People sell stuff they shouldn't... it happens. This is why we have a feedback section, so people can get an idea of the trading history of a member. If you see 50 good trades and one bad, you know there was a misunderstanding. See too much bad and you won;t trade with the person. It's why you should always leave honest and clear feedback after a trade on here.

That's not actually true. A refund has been granted by PayPal....and the seller has already cleared out hte account to pay for the 'carpet he ruined'. That's not the same thing. The seller couldn;t refund the money. His PayPal balance will go into the red whether he wants it to or not. If he had offered a refund, people would not have got so steamed up.

Unfortunately, these things happen. People sell stuff they shouldn't... it happens. This is why we have a feedback section, so people can get an idea of the trading history of a member. If you see 50 good trades and one bad, you know there was a misunderstanding. See too much bad and you won;t trade with the person. It's why you should always leave honest and clear feedback after a trade on here.

My bad thought when i looked at the feedback page that he had put the money back into his paypal and givern it back...... This is why i prefer to arrange face to face deals.

Sorry but im going to lock this now.

all were getting is people adding silly replies and pictures that help no one.

As already been said paypal have refunded the money and the items will be posted back.

Lesson learnt, Always look very closely at any deals your doing and ask for the best pictures that can be supplied and double check all

feedback.