• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your drifter

antnee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Im currently doing a drift build on a budget, I've been uploading the progress to YouTube so I thought I'd share it with some of you guys :) I'm going to be aiming for 1 video a week on this project. I dont know a lot about RC drifting so most of it is going to be seeing what works for me, if you want to follow the project heres a link:
CowanRC on YouTube

Episode 1 Thumb.png

• Like 1

Im currently doing a drift build on a budget, I've been uploading the progress to YouTube so I thought I'd share it with some of you guys [emoji4] I'm going to be aiming for 1 video a week on this project. I dont know a lot about RC drifting so most of it is going to be seeing what works for me, if you want to follow the project heres a link:

CowanRC on YouTube

56a6007771858_Episode1Thumb.png.2d1c3cb1e75545381467df868f06fdc0.png

That link isn't working for me?

• 3 weeks later...
On 25 January 2016 at 6:03 PM, CowanRC said:

Im currently doing a drift build on a budget, I've been uploading the progress to YouTube so I thought I'd share it with some of you guys :) I'm going to be aiming for 1 video a week on this project. I dont know a lot about RC drifting so most of it is going to be seeing what works for me, if you want to follow the project heres a link:
CowanRC on YouTube

Episode 1 Thumb.png

What's the kit (chassis)?. Looks like a shaft driven chassis to me.

On 14/02/2016 at 3:15 PM, LightDP said:

What's the kit (chassis)?. Looks like a shaft driven chassis to me.

It was an AWD, belt driven chassis with open diffs each end, i have no info on it at all unfortunately, I bought it a while ago from a guy in my area, it did have a ford focus shell on it and 27 mhz receiver, but there is no branding, no serial numbers or anything on it at all, didnt even come with a transmitter

On 15 February 2016 at 11:56 PM, CowanRC said:

It was an AWD, belt driven chassis with open diffs each end, i have no info on it at all unfortunately, I bought it a while ago from a guy in my area, it did have a ford focus shell on it and 27 mhz receiver, but there is no branding, no serial numbers or anything on it at all, didnt even come with a transmitter

Doesn't look like HSP FF or Tamiya TT01 series by looking at the battery mount... perhaps Xeno? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_20160319_210125_edit_zps3pfgghrg.jpg

IMG_20160319_210236_zpst9sysood.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX (is it? ) and regular Mitsubishi Lancer (actualy Evo X from Killerbody but I modelled it as close as possible to regular Lancer. Gone was the huge Evo wing, replaced by a small ducktail)

Xeno and HSP FF.

just installed FOW on my HSP FF and still getting used to it.

Edited by LightDP
  • Like 1