• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK's Fastest Cars

Thunderwolf

Like i say, bragging, shoudl be done, in the gallery, the point of this thread, is proven fastest, the recognised standard, for proving speeds, is a bushnell radar gun, The majority agree with the fact, thats its the only accurate way, to prove it.

These ruels, dont exactly benifit me, i traveled 300miles in a day, to test my slash, i did 73 on the gun, and as it wasnt on video, the pic doesnt count, but, this is proven fastest thread, so to brag, ill update my project thread, if i wanna brag in here, ill rebuild it, faster ;)

• Like 1

Yer i see your point and i wasn't trying to complicate things but merely just find a solution for the people with no access.

But Yes i agree keep this thread for Official Speed gun times only.

But so that the thread doesn't get full of people discussing times and ironing out the details as such ( just like us tonight i suppose )

Have it so the proof is posted and then the main page is edited with the photo and time and the thread is cleaned ( just like largescale owners club is )

Just another idea

Just a suggestion, but I would order it by power source, scale and perhaps drive type, could go into batteries or engine sizes to

just it doesn't seem fair to be comparing a ftx blaze to 1/8 buggies

Indeed, that would be excellent, but i dont think its popular enough to be worth doing atm :confused:

just a problem with GPS speed readings is this

My punto can do 96mph Max - it says 100mph, but the speedo lies

so yet - how can a GPS speed rating saying i can do 125 when im in traffic?

Lol

And yes - you can be done for speeding on a public road, but they have to have an accurate speed reading to fine you

ziggy

Guys, I've tidied this up a little.

genuine questions asking for legit evidence is one thing, snide personal attacks are another thing entirely.

Not big. Not clever. do it again and i'll take far harsher action

it does say 'fastest cars' but you could set up a simular thread in the air section targets would be a bit faster though!

Here we are, 53mph tamiya m03, speed gun verified :D

Scott B)

is that on level ground ? it might be the camera angle but that looks like a slight downward slope, or it may just be the banking in the background that makes it look off.

tbh gav i don't think cheap is an option in speed guns, although if you can get afew people together and share the cost (5 people, 20 each for example) its not so bad..

but if you are on your own i can see why people are complaining about speed guns being the only way to get on the list...

TBH Paul

As the Title says MSUK's Fastest Cars

You are only going to get on that list if you prove the speed!

The only way you are going to do that is with a speed gun and camera

I will ask a few people are MMR on Saturday next week if they have one!

Gav