• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Schumacher Havoc

Hi i have bought myself a Havoc.Havent completed break in yet but the truck looks impressive.The reviews i have read in mags say its brilliant but was wandering if anyone on here has one?Thanks.

Both reviews I`ve read (RCKingdom & Maxbashing) both give good reviews of the truck.

Its a shame its not 4wd.

they said somthing about beccause its ment to be a stunt truck they made it 2Wd because you have more control in the air

I have the havoc stunt truck,so feel free if there are any questions anyone would ask.

make sure there are 4 clutc bearings installed,if not fone shumacher and get them.

get the new exhaust pipe outlet reducers for better back pressure.

These are only a few things,so just ask.

The bodyposts are still glued,the later versions should now be just fastened in their lacoations.It is two clutch shoe set-up ,but they are bige and works very well.They grip and and utilise the power of the engine very well.The truck is a very good jumper and high topspeed.

It is only rearwheel drive so in really muddy conditions it will just spin.I cannot compare it to a savage really eventough i drive them on week-ends.The savage will have better traction on wet surfaces,but the savage will loose in a dragrace and accellaration.There is a vid on the forum of the havoc,i will post a new one where i gave it some real air time!

Fit the wheely bar,it wil be a good idea!!

Hi i havent finished running mine in yet.Should get that done tomorow(sunday).The reviews i have read also sing its praises.The only thing i dont like is the way the wheels fit on.If it had normal hexes i could fit my savages max mulchers to it.

i have one and its a royal pain in the ar*e.. back wheel broke in a day, inserts tyre inserts ripping inside the tyre then balling up inside..but worst of all..

THE CLUTCH SUCKS BIGTIME....12 lots of bearings in 4 months (and no, the mesh isnt tight and i have ver 2 with 4 bearings and not 2x with a spacer) also the pin in the main gear has broke so many times schumacher sent me a huge bag full...also the shaft in the gearbox with the drive gear on has snapped 3 times, front shocks broke in the first day and leaked oil everywhere....

maybe i had a friday made one...but schumacher sounded like they have had these problems before when i called them.

hats off to schumacher tho...they are jolly nice people and they always replace what breaks and do their best to help.

I have the havoc stunt truck,so feel free if there are any questions anyone would ask.

make sure there are 4 clutc bearings installed,if not fone shumacher and get them.

get the new exhaust pipe outlet reducers for better back pressure.

These are only a few things,so just ask.

Not anymore as i just bought it off him and have to say im immensley impressed after a few teething probs as my 1st rc car i luv it

but as wizard said it does some mad donuts in rain

wos at the park today with wizard and rain started cuming down so i let it pass over then got back on to an extremely wet field and wos slipping and sliding everywhere, but it was awesome....

As ive never owned a nitro RC car i cnt compare to the likes of the savvy and t-maxx but i wos giving sum of the cars there today a fair old run for there money (even as a pants driver)

i would definately give this car a 10/10 for enjoyment but as wizard said earlier fit a wheelie bar you will defo need it :P:P