• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Found 20 minutes to clean the FG MT's wheels and body.

Not easy when 'my shadow' (5-year-old youngest) is following me everywhere!!

Yes, those E6000-glued tyres are still solid as ever!

Al

Edited by atom3624

22 hours ago, Sully said:

Well she’s not noticed yet and yes it was a bit stupid of me, cleaned it as much as I can now so fingers crossed 419e50a19c123e3cd2bcaf2c10053dae.jpgit don’t look big in photo but walk in me kitchen and it’s instantly noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put the 10p over the hole?

Job done :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol::lol:...well aslong as she dont lob all ur rc's out in the street.....:lol:...

She knows if she ever touches my cars in that way blood will be spilt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChrisT said:

Started the Bigwig Mini build :D

DSCF6288.jpg

Bigwigmini1.jpg

DSCF6290.jpg

DSCF6293.jpg

DSCF6304.jpg

DSCF6310.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

DSCF6357.jpg

DSCF6363.jpg

Thats how it stand right now. I'll let the paint dry over night and snap it all together tomorrow and slap some decals on :thumbsup:

well u`ve set the bar high now haven't u....:yes:......gonna look sweet...:good:...looks like I need sum yellow paint now:rolleyes:

Edited by evssv

Went across the park with my son and my brother, and gave the Outcast a bash on 6s and its a totally different beast. It flies :D Brother took his new Timberwolf SC truck and my son took his Bugsta. No breakages and all cars totally covered in mud etc. Except my brothers Timberwolf, which had more dog dirt then mud on it. Why don't people pick up their dog dirt the dirty sods...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I remember when I used to be into the large scale and had an FG Beetle. A mate I used to bash with was helping me tune it.I parked it in a lump of shog dit and didn;t realise. I asked him to pick the back end up to see if it was revving full , he didn't realise it was in poo=poo either. He picked the back end up and I revved the plumbs off it and the kak sprayed up his jeans, coat and face ! I was borking when he came over as it ****in stunk.  I was also wetting myself laughing.All he did was take off the coat  , cleaned his face ( as much as he could) and carried on. 

I'm crying laughing whilst I write this as it was probably one of the funniest things I have seen.:lol:

J

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, evssv said:

hhm....very tempting......I gota hwing 1060 here and decent motor......:yes:....need to clear my new rc first before I thk of buying anything else tbh.....:rolleyes:

It comes with a GT Tuned motor Bigwig special, which aint bad. Plenty of low end torque.

I spent 2 hours making a decorative bash plate for the Lunchie. It's made of what is supposed to be a sand ladder but wasn't quite my thing once it arrived.

It's the first thingy I've made from metal and I'm a spaz so it's not as good as it looked in my mind's eye. I have another one though, which may be the Mark 2 version for the Pajero :)

20180130_135711-1612x1209.thumb.jpg.90cdf7015a7b5d8703241fb9f6279b8e.jpg

Edited by MissT
  • Like 1

I did my first flip today in my E010 drone with F3 flight controller!

Quite satisfying I can repeat it forwards and backwards but I'm not so good at a barrel roll yet.

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

I spent 2 hours making a decorative bash plate for the Lunchie. It's made of what is supposed to be a sand ladder but wasn't quite my thing once it arrived.
It's the first thingy I've made from metal and I'm a spaz so it's not as good as it looked in my mind's eye. I have another one though, which may be the Mark 2 version for the Pajero [emoji4]

Looks alright to me!
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2018 at 14:08, MissT said:

It's the first thingy I've made from metal and I'm a spaz so it's not as good as it looked in my mind's eye. I have another one though, which may be the Mark 2 version for the Pajero :)

Nice paint jot, but I think the wheels are the wrong way round ?

Neil 

Edited by Hornet neil

2 hours ago, Hornet neil said:

Nice paint jot, but I think the wheels are the wrong way round ?

Neil 

Yes, they often are after they've been off for any reason :gap: