• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Nothing, but popped into Herts track on the way home from work to watch some of the BRCA rallycross Nationals....mighty impressive how they throw those cars around a track!

Knocked up a make shift track up in the field next to my my mum & dads house, after fixing the (full scale) mondeo's hand-break and checking rear broken shock spring.  Need too dig a few jumps in if they let me, but pretty good.     

Did more work on the nitro 4tec to brushless conversion, until pain stopped play, drilled through my finger. Up under the nail and out the top of the nail. Tits!!

Worst of all its my throttle finger!!

Enjoyed a cheeky on-road bash with the Slash and the Hyper until something just didn't look right!

89754599-4F10-48A0-B313-4F2ED89C3EC9_zps

What do you think of that motor and pipe combo?I am thinking of getting one for my 8ight.

Fitted the waterproof receiver/battery box from a tq2 to my Hyper 7 restoration project. Kicking myself as I found it in my parts drawer just before the one I paid for arrived from je models. Also noticed a complete absence of the front sway bar assembly so that's a downer...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bent front cvd on my carnage.....oops!

I did that yesterday

straigntened it today and ordered replacements and a pair for the rear too

finished painting a desert rat bodyshell for my carnage and fitted some new wheels and tyres

What do you think of that motor and pipe combo?I am thinking of getting one for my 8ight.

Very good for the money, holds a tune perfectly and is at home whether bashing or racing! Very good bang for your buck.

There's a short thread about it here: http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/173882-fastrax-enduro/

I made the battery compartment for my Traxxas Nitro 4Tec to brushless conversion.

check out the thread if your interested,

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/191151-nitro-4tec-conversion/

All i need now is the esc/ motor which is coming tomorrow. :)

She aint pretty but she is gonna fly!!

I did that yesterday

straigntened it today and ordered replacements and a pair for the rear too

finished painting a desert rat bodyshell for my carnage and fitted some new wheels and tyres

Mines unable to be straightened......completely banana shaped haha

Will be off to pick another pair up in morning

Replaced the bent lower arm holders on the hyper and set the camber with my new gauge. The whole time I've owned it it's been running +3deg on the front left and -2 on the right :lol:

Nice color

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.. :) it's just tamiya metallic blue, backed with gold.. Not sure if the gold has helped but it's turns out a really deep blue.

Bashed Carnage and BB. Managed to front flip Carnage jumping out of a bunker on Borth Golf Course. 

Took the youngest lad out with the hyper for a bash, after 10 mins he trashed a front shock but we still carried on for another 90 mins until we run out of fuel :(

Hopefully it just needs filling with oil now I've screwed it back together ( best go buy some oil)

Rob

• Like 1