• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

What you think of it?

personally i love it sofar,its cheap to buy(i disnt pay nothing for it) its pretty fast as standard like i say it done 21.4mph out the box and i have had loads of fun with it,its pretty durable too as ive took it off some jumps and its handled them well,only thing i dont like of it is the wheels and tyres,they dont seem to have foam in them so the tyres are very well crap lol other than that its great mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold one pending payment that means its time to ether choose upgrades or a new one? Hard decision to make :(

Both. That's the rule. 

• Like 1

personally i love it sofar,its cheap to buy(i disnt pay nothing for it) its pretty fast as standard like i say it done 21.4mph out the box and i have had loads of fun with it,its pretty durable too as ive took it off some jumps and its handled them well,only thing i dont like of it is the wheels and tyres,they dont seem to have foam in them so the tyres are very well crap lol other than that its great mate

Cool. I've been toying with the idea of buying a brushed one and slapping a brushless combo in it. End up with a BL for less than the cost of a stock BL.

go on fella treat yourself and go nuts ;) be a good little project to watch that ;)

I'll go have a Google lol

Counter bored would look sick! Wish I had a mill

Me too.

Struggling to find a counter bore with a 2mm pilot now.  It's going to take ages to line up every hole and use an end mill.

A friend asked me to take a look at his nephews hpi firestorm nitro earlier as he was having issues with it! turns out it was just a simple case of cleaning the air filter and the pullstart one way bearing. with the truck now all clean and running sweet the lad hada smile from ear to ear and went on to use 7 tanks of fuel of continues running non stop!!!! although i didnt do anything to my firestorm today but helping a young lad with his made my day!!!!!

• Like 1

Just upgraded the hooligan even further,c92f23322764f41e53cb3849f9c1cfb5.jpg7ec379e5f2c4e80315100c5cd58e39c5.jpg put a spare savox servo in out my nitro car, as the stock one i found juddery heres the stock one 8a30c3bae8ea6385a601e5f1a497afcc.jpg069dd5e8f1eaa00d559bb3ba6b741d60.jpg873ba2eeff5956fd8a9e10dcb736add8.jpg and borrowed a 2cell lipo,this car done 28.5 brushless and nimh now brushless and lipo it does 33.1mph

• Like 1

I was close with 35mph lol, but then again, 2 pinion teeth bigger and it'll do 35 I should think.

thats my next objective man to play about with the gearing,after that i may opt for a bigger motor ;) but yes u was damn close with your 35 guess well done haha