• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

All I remember is trying to infect the IT suite pc's with **** I brought in on a floppy disc

Who still keeps their default password as "administrator"

They got what they deserved  :whistling: 

• Like 1

Fired up the Baja, sweet as. Noticed another LED has died in the cluster, time for some soldering, again. Damn you Integy products!!!!

VandalBulldog

Where you got your lights mounted?

I'm wanting some for mine but no idea where to mount them now i've got windows and donmt wanna go for a roof scoop one.

Edited by Pistonhead

Where you got your lights mounted?

I'm wanting some for mine but no idea where to mount them now i've got windows and donmt wanna go for a roof scoop one.

Ive got an RPM front bumper and optional quad pod kit. Gotta say, looks great, loads of light and in the event of a crash the lights just drop back without damage. :)

Posted Image

VandalBulldog

Ive got an RPM front bumper and optional quad pod kit. Gotta say, looks great, loads of light and in the event of a crash the lights just drop back without damage. :)

ba9una6e.jpg

VandalBulldog

Cheers fella, you got a linky for the bumper and light pods?

Finaly took the engine out of baja for mesh mod. Is it just me, or there are more baja owners who thinks baja is a really dificult to work on ?

Tough as old boots!!!

VandalBulldog

Gibboned the Carnage. 

Put the 550 15turn can in Miper. Cos I could lol. 

Might fry the ESC but was thinking of replacing it anyways.

Having seen the Mental Maxx light up its wheels yesterday when held, indoors (!!), I decided it needed to rotate its wheels on dirt, so when the extended family went out this early evening, I got it out for a 10-minute blast. ..... no casualties.

The 'bug' came back pretty quickly, so out came Blue Thunder, the FG MT, and its always good to have 'one of the heavy and oily's' blasting up and down!!

Good fun, now for the Moto GP!!

Come on Cal!!

Al.

• Like 1