• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Monster Juice Nitro Fuel (Opinions from users)

lazkopat

It's the green one. It's not about u pay for what u get because some people on this forum uses it.

Im just saying - and this is my opnion - i would rather pay the extra in Byrons and have less faffing about and use a good fuel (probably one of the best) to give my engine. Iv seen some guys use all sorts including MonsterJuice and seen then having starting issues etc....although i do agree that you probably are paying over the odds in the name...they've got us by the balls with one - however from the research iv done i would go Byrons every time.

No...it's fair to say you do get what you pay for....but sometimes what you are getting is a name as well as fuel.

Byrons is great fuel....but it's expensive. There are other options which are just as good for bashing

Nitroholic

What other files are there that are good for bashing. I'm fairly new to nitro, and have been using gen 2. S was mentioned, very expensive. I hear modeltecnics ain't all that good?

I like the monster juice I tried optifuel an I went through 3 glow plugs an it was hard to tune so I went back to monster an an tuned in no messing needless to say I wont be trying it again atb ade

In general, Model technics, No its junk fuel, and wouldnt wish on any engine to have to run it... Poor oils used, Poor temps, It screws with Engine tuning.. Its horrible stuff....

BUT, i know there are like 98% of the population that hate it for the above reasons.. myself included... There is only one rc model i would happily run Model Technics fuel in.. and that Planes...

Dont know why, but for some reason, Nitro planes love this fuel, Ive had my fair share of planes, ranging from 4ft lenght to 21ft length, and my engines life, tuning and responsiveness has been terrific...

So to recap...

RC cars = No way

Planes and Heli's = Why not....