• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NLB 31st Meet! Sunday 18th... Last before XMAS!

bradderz

17 members have voted

1. 1. will you be coming?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

yeah this is true... well we did both didnt we last time, ok then shall we say we'll go straight into the woods? not like the jumps there arent wicked :)

id guess we have to clear all the leaves tho is the only issue, truggys, monsters n 5th scales be ok but buggys n smaller ones i fear will find it difficult, can anybody bring along a broom or two? i dont mind sweeping some leaves away but i aint got a broom lol

yeah this is true... well we did both didnt we last time, ok then shall we say we'll go straight into the woods? not like the jumps there arent wicked :)

id guess we have to clear all the leaves tho is the only issue, truggys, monsters n 5th scales be ok but buggys n smaller ones i fear will find it difficult, can anybody bring along a broom or two? i dont mind sweeping some leaves away but i aint got a broom lol

no speed runs in the woods though :shockingscary:

how about we set up the ramp further down and have the pit area on one side near the bracken bit...the ramp can be off to one side...leaving the "out" run uphill..turn around near the gravel path..and a nice fast downhill return run..

Edited by barnetbasher

no speed runs in the woods though :shockingscary:

how about we set up the ramp further down and have the pit area on one side near the bracken bit...the ramp can be off to one side...leaving the "out" run uphill..turn around near the gravel path..and a nice fast downhill return run..

im not too sure where u mean to set up mate really :\

if you mean set up lower down the hill, surely it would be more dangerous having them coming downhill towards us? especially if they were to cartwheel we talking losing heads lol

i think we should set up at the VERY TOP of the monument, and like chris says have the ramp to one side, normal running down one side and around and what not, and if your using the ramp just be aware of those driving around...

Bit of sleet and mixed snow today but it won't settle. Far too wet. Going to be cold...but not raining Sunday according to the forecast. I took the bike to work this morning in the worst of it! the weather tomorrow will dictate what conditions will be like on the ground.....but I suspect it's going to be a bit muddy....so expect a major cleaning session afterwards!

just waterproofed me truck... ready for anything now :)

not sure if a gazzabo will be necessary the trees provide alot of cover, and the time it takes to setup vs time we'll be there... not sure its worth it mate

ok c u there.

last day to get ready guys:

- get those cameras charged so they can actually be used(haha jim)

- BRING them, dont charge em up and forget to bring em or leave em in the car

- get your batts charged and stuff packed.

and get your rc's xmas ready! tinsel is mandatory :)

i shall be arriving tommorow morning for around 10:45, thats when i usually get to trent, will be waiting in the lay by for everyone to turn up.

I think the earlier we kick off tomorrow the better....daylight just doesn;t last this time of year!

yep, so do your best guys to be there sharpish... reckon we should go into the woods around 11:15 if we have enough people, that should be about perfect timing

what you need fella ?

Thanks for the offer fella but our parts are actually in the post and should arrive on Tuesday.

Modelsport dispatched them today. ( put the order in last Sunday but stuff has been on back order )

The parts : rear upright, bearing, axle, pin and wheel. We've also ordered a couple of upgraded parts like the CVD shafts.

Got some 12 hex adapters and some Fastrax Stub 1:10th buggy tyres in the order as well.

Edited by Dazz

woo should be able to make this, havent driven my car in months. hopefully it will snow!

lets hope so, well snow but let people actually get there... NLD - north london drifters :)

all set and ready to go, be there about 10:30-10:45 ish, cya tomoz lads