• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NLB 31st Meet! Sunday 18th... Last before XMAS!

bradderz

17 members have voted

1. 1. will you be coming?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Cool sounds good, my vote will be a maybe, jut keeping my fingers crossed

i'll have mine crossed for ya, i know u didnt come to the last one(set this bash up mainly so those who missed out last time can have 1 more before xmas) so yeah...

btw i should mention - we are serious about the tinsel, we all gotta have tinsel or some other xmas decoration on your rc :)

GRRR!!! unfortnatley im racing on the 18th :( so thats another bash im going to have to miss, :whistling: well anyway have fun guys and make sure you bring back lots of footage i vant to see loads of breakages :tease: haha and make sure to keep the baja's away from the dogs lool :xd:

GRRR!!! unfortnatley im racing on the 18th :( so thats another bash im going to have to miss, :whistling: well anyway have fun guys and make sure you bring back lots of footage i vant to see loads of breakages :tease: haha and make sure to keep the baja's away from the dogs lool :xd:

i'll be doing a vid to ensure no1 misses out dont worry mate, shame u cant come tho :(

Barring Rc related disasters, I'll be there. No idea what I'll be running...but I will have something that rolls, makes smoke and noise and can cope with the leafy woods.

Prefer teh wooded area to the 'monument' as it's a lot more entertaining and sheltered from wind, rain and dogs

Barring Rc related disasters, I'll be there. No idea what I'll be running...but I will have something that rolls, makes smoke and noise and can cope with the leafy woods.

Prefer teh wooded area to the 'monument' as it's a lot more entertaining and sheltered from wind, rain and dogs

good to hear, thats the main reason we are doing trent again so soon... the cover from rain or whatever nature wants to throw at us :)

i should be here :D

vince might be along too ;)

if anyone fancy's buying any of my kits... bring dosh ;)

As said in the pm I sent a whole back. I'll defo take probs 90%+ of the hyper spares. Just lemme know how much and I'll try bring it

guys... WE NEED CAMERA'S! bring all the cameras u can get(preferably 720p or above), even if u are running your RC try and hand someone a camera so we can get plenty of footage of the bash, ended up not having enough to form a video from the last one, i'll add it on to this bash but we need footage! doesnt need to be any more than one camera, as long as its shared around by everyone, shooting different rc's and not standing frozen still all day were good to go!

720p and above is perfect, dont need 1000fps or anything just a good resolution, iphone 4's for example have 720p resolution, they work perfectly :) if u need to just whip that out and shoot ;)

sorry to be so abrupt about this but we need to start sorting out cameras, placements and taking it in turns to get some good footage :)

cant wait :)

edit: surely its only fair for those who couldnt make it to watch the likes of chris or someone/something else rather disgustinly do a nasty on ahmets baja?

Edited by bradderz

all in preperation? rc's ready for xmas special? :)

im 95% ready and its only thursday lol, cameras and tinsel! tinsel is mandatory for this bash.

i should be rocking up at around 10:30-11, usually at trent once we've parked up we'll wait in the lay by for a bit, have a chat and then once we have enough we'll go and set up at the monument, this time tho lads when we set up, try and set up as far back to the top of the monument as you can, and people running rc's dont be bringing them past the pathway towards us. thats the cut off point because many of us were pelted by stones/rocks last time, and it just isnt safe having them come flying up towards us at speeds, so please take some sort of caution, we dont want any broken ankles, or nasty headshots(eey vince)...

Brad...just my 2p worth..... but the monument area is very short on space for 5th scales. Once you get 4 or 5 cars there, you can't move for fear of wrecking someone's RC. It's even worse when the jump comes out, coz that sits in the middle of the only clear area and the runup and landing areas need to be clear. You have to spin up the back end to even turn round.

That's why I prefer the woods area, as you have a bigger open space plus other areas with dirt ramps etc. so the guys can spread out a bit without tripping over each other.