• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Blade MSR help

stebro

Yeah i had the 120sr out on local field yesterday WOW!! i had it proper high and was great to handle even in a little bit of a breeze :thumbsup:

Just need to get a new tail boom for the mcpx and im good or infact think im buying another mcpx on wed what includes a few more lipo's and a carry case for it and was told by the shop it was a display one and only used once so got myself a deal at

• 4 weeks later...

only skimmed the pages, my msr started acting pretty wonky eg, turn power down and it would keep spinning its blades and other things like suddenly going of in one direction and out of contol and at other tiems it would flash like its low battery with fully charged batterys, turns out it was the main motor that caused all that while i was thinking it was the receiver unit.

dad put a new main motor in it, under a tenner from my lhs and its working as it should now :)

• 4 weeks later...

did you get the MSRx ?

sorry to hear you had such probs with the 2nd hand msr tho , any time our msr's vibrated it was down to the tail rotor blades being bent , Yrkoon did have probs with it going off at strange angles and wouldnt go forward or back at times but we found it was the swash coming apart and moving up and down on the bearing , new swash and it was sorted

cool on the seller being so responsive as well he was prob thinking a cheap fix would sort it and you wouldnt want a refund