• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what tires do you buy?

amellor03

bought a maverick strada dc evo and after one blast the tires look shot. the tires are rubber with what looks to be a plastic insert which stood 2mm higher than the rubber and are now level and going through rubber aswell, can i buy new inserts?

if not what do people get? there are plenty of cheap tires on ebay but i dunno how good they all are. any links would be helpful

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using the following.

T drifts, Sushi, Spice and Yeah racing.

The T drifts are awesome tires but for me not as good as the Spice in hard compound. Sushi's are the easiest to drift with but need a smooth surface, if you cant drift with Sushi's then you cant drift at all :tease: . The Yeah racing ones are more for cosmetic's as they have a 3 degree camber built in so are great for the hellaflush look.

I'm gonna give the Raikou tires a go next as they are supposed to be immense and you can get them in the "stretched" tire design so cool for Euro look :thumbsup: