• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FLM Savage Flux XL TVPs, Savage XL SHD Extended Axles (new)

grumpygramps

Hi folks,

Just trimming down on some Savage bits that I no longer need.

1st up is a set of Fast Lane Machine Savage Flux HD Extended TVP's (FLM45400). These are XL length and 5mm thick, beautifully machined from 6061 alloy, certainly the lightest Flux XL TVP's and look stunning. Included is the matching XL Skid Plate (FLM45410), TVP Half Braces (FLM47300) to attach the skid to the TVP's and 4 countersunk-head screws for the Half Braces.

They are in very good condition, been put on/taken off my truck a number of times when I was building it, but only run for a matter of seconds. They do have an extra hole which I made to mount the Alza Servo Plate, but it will not effect performance and cannot be seen when the battery boxes are on.

Please note that the rear dogbone which came with the TVPs will not be included, and only the 4 screws to attach the half braces will be.

Pic-

flm1-1.jpg

SOLD

Next up, set of 4 Savage XL SHD extended axles. Brand new.

Pic-

axles.jpg

Price- £25 posted. BARGAIN!!

Payment via Paypal (buyer pays fees) or bank transfer please. All questions welcome. No haggling thanks, prices are firm.

Cheers, Lawrence. :)

Edited by grumpygramps