• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TCmodels.net Postage problems

vwsplitty

Hi,

I bought some items from tcmodels.net the other day and was wondering where abouts they were.so i logged in a got an EMS tracking number which i goggled a tracking website for and got this: Posting Date Posting Time Drop-off Point 28-Sep-2011 16:40 Kwun Tong Post Office

Date # Location Delivery Status 28-Sep-2011 Hong Kong Item posted. 28-Sep-2011 Hong Kong The item arrived at processing centre. 28-Sep-2011 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 29-Sep-2011 30-Sep-2011 United Kingdom Arrived. 30-Sep-2011 United Kingdom Pending customs inspection. 4-Oct-2011 United Kingdom In transit. 5-Oct-2011 United Kingdom Arrived the delivery office and is being processed. 5-Oct-2011 United Kingdom Unsuccessful delivery because the addressee could not be located. 5-Oct-2011 United Kingdom Tendered for delivery without success because the addressee was not available at the time of delivery. Addressee was advised to pick up the item. 5-Oct-2011 United Kingdom Delivered.

I have not received anything and it says i have! has anyone else had any issuses like this? i have emailed them to await a reply.There dont seem to be any address info on the tracking. :xd:

Well, the good news is, it looks like it made it to the UK. At a guess, I would think that it's at your local sorting office. It's a possibility that there are customs charges on it, maybe that's why it hasn't been successful with delivery?