• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Short Course

.AJ.

I'm in need of some inspiration

Anyone got the proline Baja bug body on and can post a pic?

The Slashes

HCG - now retired and is a shelf queen, The shell is to nice to bash with. (not painted by me)

IMG_1306_zpscusvl4y6.jpg

IMG_1313_zpsuonaq6gj.jpg

IMG_1308_zpsmebug20h.jpg

IMG_1311_zpshs96cmsz.jpg

LCG - just received a new shell that is covered in truck bed-liner. Hopefully more than one bass session.

IMG_1296_zpsefjmca9y.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got my body mounted today! only taken me a few months to get round to it! 

and also started making my turnbuckle arms, so I can have some adjustability and a bit more strength than the plastic ones! almost done and ready for a proper outing! 

20150319_224839_HDR.jpg/

20150319_224845_HDR.jpg

20150319_224852_HDR.jpg

20150319_224740_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

^ MEAN!!

Cheers!

Used the light decals of a Skyline shell as the original looked rubbish! This is much more angry looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Little Lucy on the 7 chassis?  

Hyper 7 front and rear end with Hyper st pro front shock towers on both. Hyper st chassis, centre drive shafts and steering servo mount. Associated SC8 rear bumper, body posts, roll cage and shell. I made a few things like the front bumper, firewall and rear guards, motor mount, body post mounts and full length chassis brace. I'll put pics up when i've had chance to clean her.

they are for the kyosho but they are a perfect fit on the slash. i just made some body mount adapters for them.  i wanted to sell them but the price puts people off.  lol

• 1 month later...