• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

kill switch

HootMaRoot

Only problem is you will only be able to stop it manaully, it doesn't sence low battery or signal loss and if you get either you won't be able to stop it

mine does if it goes out of range it shuts the car down and if the battery goes flat or gets disconected it also cuts it out

you will do better with a 10amp instead of a 1amp i have the 10 in my mcd race runner works perfect as a kill switch bud :good:

http://www.active-ro...l-details.shtml

would have thought the 1A would have been fine since there is no load on it

and is the 10A smaller than a battle switch ?

mine does if it goes out of range it shuts the car down and if the battery goes flat or gets disconected it also cuts it out

Really? awesome, thought the ones he was looking at were just switches.

buy what kyoshokev has said the 10a i have had one fitted to my fg marder and works spot on , and yes kyoshokev fitted mine as well

and like what he has said as soon as you lose power it cuts out , good buy i think :good: and a must for petrol cars

buy what kyoshokev has said the 10a i have had one fitted to my fg marder and works spot on , and yes kyoshokev fitted mine as well

and like what he has said as soon as you lose power it cuts out , good buy i think :good: and a must for petrol cars

Bloody god price if it does everything :good:

its does every thing kev has stated , and didnt take 10 minutes to wire up once kev worked out what was live wire on my engine :rofl:

i got it working on my 3rd channel ansmann w3 control or if you switch your tx off it cuts out as well ,

I have them on two of mine and they work fine just how you have said out of range and low battery and it cuts the engine