• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1 vid thread...

bradderz

thanks guys, i appreciate it! :)

the slow moving flashing text bit a take too long and are b annoying.

i want to watch the rc not words ;)

there has to be an introduction, otherwise how would the audience know what the vid is of?

used it to build suspense before the baja's backflip and i thought it would look cool building up to it with the music.. everyones different and most dont mind text, but yeah the last few text bits were too long, i only did it so i could fade the music out properly without it sounding crap, but you are right, the last 3 text credits were too long.

• 2 months later...

i actually dont mind being bored at home now, all i have to do is switch my laptop on and decide on a video to make and here it is...

havent made a video in a while so i decided to do a "mega mix" vid showcasing lots of bits of every single one of my videos so far! theres lots of different clips, with a few different music tracks, could have put more in there but figured people would get bored and rate it down.. even though my bet is on that it will get rated down anyways.. regardless - here it is!

dont mute the music - there is plenty of variation in the music so hopefully something for everyone! and watch it through ;) it gets better...

my 2012 mega mix!

hope you all liked it!

the next vids to come will be the videos from the MSUK bash, and let me make it known those vids are going to be hassled over until they are monstrous!

will use everyones footage and my own this time, and wont stop editing until they are simply wicked! cant wait for A: the jam and B: the editing that will follow suit! will take longer than a week this year to edit as my girlfriend now lives with me and i want the end product to be 10x better! thats what we all want right? :P

comments welcome on the above video!!!

• Like 1

video was amazing brad :D

although i think you should mention as a warning before the vid starts, that it has flashing images ;) because some people have epilepsy ( i think its called that :whistling: maybe something else cant remeber ), but anyway it wont be good for them

other than that it looks quite good mate :thumbsup:

the editing is really good and the music is good, the only thing i would change would be to still have the sounds of the RCs but with music over the top

id love to do that, the issue is that most of it was filmed with a go pro.. and with a waterproof case on it the go pro doesnt capture much sound :/

otherwise thats what id do mate as i too prefer that, and i feel that its a tad silly to have some bits noisy and some bits not..

thanks for the tip tho mate! wont have this issue when i record vids myself with my phone in the future :)

• 4 weeks later...