• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[MSUK-Forum] 17th April - Leeds, Nunroyd Park (RAFFLE!)

Nick

Could me and my son come along?

I'd bring my Losi LST XXL and he'd bring his Losi Ten-T, we're both running 2.4GHz Spektrum gear.

And we may bring the new puppy (1/16th Mini E-revo) too!

Also. Er.....would someone mind helping me tune my LST?

Pretty please? :confused:

Come on guys, we want positives! :lol:

Could me and my son come along?

I'd bring my Losi LST XXL and he'd bring his Losi Ten-T, we're both running 2.4GHz Spektrum gear.

And we may bring the new puppy (1/16th Mini E-revo) too!

Also. Er.....would someone mind helping me tune my LST?

Pretty please? :confused:

Everyone's welcome. :)

Plenty of people there who will be happy to help you out matey. :good:

didn't have to ask me Nick, you should have just put my name down :lol: I will be there for sure I will try to make it a bit earlier this time tho if I can

you can put my name on the list as a definate cheers

put me down as defo please its only 20 mins on bus from me thats if i have no transport

but if i dont and anyone is passing my way a lift would be greatfully appreciated

anywhere kirkstall road/burley road/headingley anywehere like that would be a good pick up point for me if theres a offer there!

thanks

put me down as defo please its only 20 mins on bus from me thats if i have no transport

but if i dont and anyone is passing my way a lift would be greatfully appreciated

anywhere kirkstall road/burley road/headingley anywehere like that would be a good pick up point for me if theres a offer there!

thanks

Won't be able to offer you a lift, but if I'm going (not sure yet), I'll be getting the 33 as well. :good:

I'm beginning to think Nunroyd Park has it in for me.

Went there this morning to see what the car would be like since I got the new motor, and ended up breaking a steering knuckle.

Easy enough, I thought, I'll just go round to Modelsport for a replacement and be back within an hour, but couldn't find my bank card in my pocket, just a notepad.

Got home, and the card was inside the pages of the notepad :angry: plus in putting the car away I broke the aeriel on the transmitter. :poster_oops:

So, a 2.4G radio ordered and steering knuckle. Hopefully be ready for 17th April.

I'm beginning to think Nunroyd Park has it in for me.

Maybe its built on an ancient Indian RC track? :whistling::good:

I wish I could go but BTCC at Donington Park is that weekend, and I already have tickets for it.