• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

:( not a happy bunny

dan-wrx

cos you are not a happy bunny and this should be intresting lol and i do feel sorry for you dan but i over did it tho

:( was giving it the biggun down the bypass and back and was all ok. came off at the slip road and pulled up next to my mate in his 55 plate scooby............

the look said it all and on green we went for it.

of course i won, but after pulling away from the next set of lights i could hear a knocking sound :( oh dear sprang to mind, in so many words ;)

sounds like ive knocked the big ends out, maybe little ends too, hopefully the crank housing and crank is ok, as theres no oil leak, might need new piston rings and even a new oil pump. this is one silly mistake that is gonna cost me 1k+.

but the way i look at it is this, ive ragged this car to hell and back for the past three years, was only gonna happen sooner or later, just couldnt have happened at a worst time, just after xmas, got a tax bill to pay, road tax is due, need to get road angel repaired out of warranty, hit kerb the other week and need to sort that,(take a deep breath here lol) and insurance is due in 3-4 months.

so....................Im not a Happy Bunny :(

yeah but at least you had 3 days of pure fun after you only just got the cluch repaired well get a donation support and stick it under your sig lol

Well its true all ive seen it or should i say Heard it :o . it sounds ok when he first started it but when he started to rev her up to 2000rpm she started to KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK :( sounds like he killed the beast....

Sorry to hear Dan But i bet it was DAM quick before it went