• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Buggy Flux

HUNTER.P

Trophy Buggy Flux

DSC_2532_et.jpg

The Trophy Buggy Flux joins the Trophy Truggy Flux with a 4S LiPo system taking 2 batteries, powering a monstrous brushless motor that will get the Trophy buggy up to insane speeds - guaranteed to put a smile on your face! With an aluminium motor mount, steel spur gear and proven tough Trophy drivetrain and suspension, this is one buggy experience you wont't want to miss and will never forget!

Ha, just as I'm doing my conversion.

HPI must of heard about all the Trophy buggy conversions going on. LOL

Looks interesting but I'm enjoying doing it myself!

Edited by djr2096

Strang going up against the Vorza ?

It's an older design, with cheaper electronics, aimed at the cheaper end of the market ;) I have a feeling they might either release a copy of one of the Hobbyking/EzRun 150A setups, or just run MMP's in these.

Edited by Matt B

• 2 weeks later...

whats the size of the truggy as that looks about 1.5 times bigger ? I thought that was supposed to be 1/8th ?

They are both 1/8th scale, but of different cars. All 1/8th scale cars aren't always the same size as they are based off different types of cars. For example, a 1/8th Mini will be smaller than a 1/8th Toyota Hilux.

I believe Jon Miller of this forum had something to do with the shells ;)

Ahh might be why then. But I was talking about the shape of the shell myself.

I believe Jon Miller of this forum had something to do with the shells ;)

Cool can he get any sample cars to go with his shells ?:whistling:

no questions asked:whistling:

Edited by adeace

Cool can he get any sample cars to go with his shells ?:whistling:

no questions asked :whistling:

well, I imagine for his troubles making all the shells for the entire Trophy range, and the new look savages, he'd get a small bonus of cash.

:lol: it's a joke where I say "small" because those shells are some of the best on production cars!!!!

Yeah think the whole think looks great, me thinks I might have to have a rethink from the bullet flux ST and see how price for this compares, after all it will be my 40th bday so the budget should be able to stretch a little !!!!!