• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Southampton Bashers / Weekly Meetups

G-RATs-Savage

yer its now raining where i am as well :( :( gonna rest up an hour or so see how it go's i dont mind it wet but any kind of rain is gonna be nasty :( even if it stops raining later for an hour or so whitch it should and we be there :)

MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!! i just got back from victoria country park to test out my new wheelie bar and OMG!!!!!!! looks like there is a NEW WHEELIE KING in town rofl.gif seriously tho its dam amazing, any speed be at 10mp or 60mph i can just pull non stop wheelie's :) im still buzzin now hahahaha

ah your a star g rat! that would be sweet if you bring that charger mate :))))

i just got back and me and the kids are totally soaked through, didnt even get through my lipos, kids wanted to go home dripping and moaning lol its horrid but i was right next to the sea also :( i cant wait to do some wheelie's with you boys hahahahaha rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Ting thats sound sweet mate. Im interested to see what the wheelie bar looks like. Going to see if i could fit it to the XTR! Would be a hell of alot better than the silly piece of bar thats on there at the moment :good:

hey danny yeah its totally great, i had to mod my bumer a bit for it to fit but its well sturdy now and i didnt have one flip earlier and thats a first for me lol

im picking the mrs up at 1pm so ill try and twist her arm to pop up the common for a quick one, has to be quick tho got to take the kids to a party lol

that led looks handy g rat!! good.gif

SEE YOU ALL SOON! :)

Edited by Tingting44

nice one to every one turning up today, was a drizzle today on rain but wasnt to bad!! and also shout out to the steve and his crew coming down today, they saw the post and came on down :) should do that again next sat hopfully :) and sundays down the new forest :) will put pics and vids up soon!!

Nice one G-Rat! Videos are sweet :good: Can't wait for tomorrow to give the CRT a real bashing :D

Good to meet more new faces today, was it Steve with the buggy? That was a cool looking machine! Liked the lights on the front B)

yer man that was really bad that was, cant beleave maties just didnt give a toss that he just ran over a 200 quid model thats worth more than there poo metro.... lession learnt not to play 2 much in the car park. just gonna add the pics to my gallery :)

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=20790&do=view_album&album=1293&sort_key=idate&order_key=DESC&prune_key=*&st=0

pics been added from today, how do i get more space for pics? do i need to pay for the extra membership??

Sandpit tomorrow!!!! defo up for this! both trucks are clean tats is about to fix his diff hopfully, they soon get dirty again lol

haha danny rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif i forgot to have a looky at your mashed carb too, have to have a look tomorrow, so any one got good directions for the sand pit? just to make sure i dont get lost lol i have been there before but cant remember how to get there :(