• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Found a new bashing spot by mine

Wirralnitronoob

There is a bike track there,(unused for years it looks like) yeah theres alot of concrete posts but i plan to use these to my advantage and make up a track using them,, ill make it rc friendly trust me lol, go down there with an old garden rake n a shovel,itll be good lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out on my bike at the weekend, and stumbled across a bridge,, under the bridge looks amazing for rc bashing,,,, just wish more people with rcs could enjoy it as much as i do,, dc319fd6aebf6f1ebccd8337a65c9738.jpghttps://vimeo.com/143714021

Go full pelt and get it wrong, you'll soon get familiar with the 'break it and upgrade' routine!!

Too many posts for me - great for handling testing and developing a bit of skill, but I've been in similar places in the past - ended up expensive!!

Al.

• Like 1

No mate its under the bridge by brombourgh pool mate,(where the golf range used to be)

And yeah man ive been up there its pretty cool,,alot of crossers and wuads go up there dont they,also i go behind sun vally in brombourgh(just two mins walk from that vid) thats another place where they ride crossers etc,,

Thanks for looking in though pal,,should come along one day mate,?

Abit short notice but a few of us are going for a bash under the bridge this afternoon if intrested matey,?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/ymRG0MJR3vc?feature=oembed]Makes a right mess of our rc's, but only 3 miles away from us.

Huge place and can really open your throttle up.

My first video in this link was my kids driving, tons of space even for the kids to give the rc's full throttle!

Next time you go up there give me a shout mate ill try tag along and bring a few of my cars