• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ECX 1/36 scale RTR vehicles

53HRA

I had one of these but with a crap tx the one with this looks better. Apart from that its near identical to this ecx too.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321505443090?nav=SEARCH

doing doughnuts with the buggy just looked like a spinning top it was fast only let down by the transmitter/signal. That could be fixed now.

I got one of these too which looks even more like this having the foams but it was crap i took it straight back to argos. But

Edited by RCbutcher

They won't be.

The design of the front end is so low it doesn't leave room for a servo, only a solenoid. I can't see a way of fitting even the servo from a Micro T in there.

The steering on the micro erevo looking one i linked on ebay that even has traxxas talon style treads. Just had a small motor for steering it wasnt lazy tho steering was fast and fairly sharp.

I have a losi micro rally im thinking of rebuilding but dont have the umph for it but if ther was a way to put a micro tramsmitter on it ide order everything now for my daughter to use it.

Inc a new shell to paint up really girly. I might just buy another of the

• Like 1

Have one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321505443090

Same chassis etc. I can confirm its cheap kids stuff. Only saving grace is the lipo tbh as it gives it a decent run time and a good wee bit of oomph.

Micro T absolutely beasts it on 2s tho. We had them in drag races and the T was off!!!

Tho they were and still are fun to race, but im just waiting for something to break.

There cheapo disposable RC  fun. At