• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Turnigy Mini Q 4wd 1/28 Mini Touring Car

R46

Forth coming from hobbyking

Turnigy Mini Q 1/28 brushed

binds with flysky gt2/3 handsets.

miniQ6_zpsd35f9129.jpg

miniQ7_zps018b5983.jpg

MiniQ_zpsda1a1782.jpg

source:Hobbyking

available from another outlet with 911 type body

• Like 1

Maybe the Porsche version but that's butt ugly

:xd: shell ok for me, when i get one paint being striped or if clear shell available defo be added to cart

not for me this one

TR-V28-R_m.jpg

I like that version more but it would need stripping of the red and atleast some stickers making up for it.

three colours available for 911: black,blue & red

blue sold out

from previous experience with 911 shells they don't handle for me too tail happy.

TR-V28-B_m.jpg

TR-V28-BK_m.jpg

Edited by R46

looks ugly sorry to say but I like the idea of it & there is some cool stuff on it, however in the video the bloke says you can adj the width & the length but what about the wheelbase ? as that would be great if you could change the wheelbase of it.

also I have just got my losi 1/24 rally car so would I be wasting my money on this after I see one go that is ?? :whistling:

looks ugly sorry to say but I like the idea of it & there is some cool stuff on it, however in the video the bloke says you can adj the width & the length but what about the wheelbase ? as that would be great if you could change the wheelbase of it.

also I have just got my losi 1/24 rally car so would I be wasting my money on this after I see one go that is ?? :whistling:

its not same class as rally not as robust its more a mini drifter. Width n length is wheelbase but by how much is unknown till get 1 :sweatdrop:

cheers mate I was thinking along them lines but with all this new technology\  hardware out there after my long break away form rc stuff I did not fully know, & I take it you ARE having one ha-ha

however I did have a couple of tc-03's I think it was back in the day ( man I sound old now ) as drift cars so it will be nice to see one of these to see how they run for that price

The shells look cheap and rather nasty, Im not a fan anyways.

However and this is seriously big however...

For the price these kits are along with most of the other Turnigy cars on HK. There very, very, very decent for what they are.

Got the 1/14th Rally Car at

• Like 1

Available at Hobbyking as "Turnigy TZ4 AWD 1/28 Mini Touring Car (BND)" for $59.91

Requires: Any HobbyKing GT series car or FlySky protocol Transmitter

All else included (battery, wall charger etc.)

Am i the only one who has missed a trick here

what is everyone getting so excited about?

where see excitement? New product launch 

For those interested in micro scene a cheap alternative then awd mini z (could use some of autoscale/ mini z bodys, defo can use wheels) its a neater design than xmod tbh. A few mini z clubs have closed recently due to protential new members wasn't able to justify outlay on a mini z but this model be great starter & have their own heat (if numbers warrent it). Its cheap an can use own tx if already have gt2/gt3 radio no need to buy a high end radio an module..

Can make a good xmas prezzy for living room/garage race/drift off..

Edited by R46