• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

dji f450

walters

Hi guys its been a long since my last post but now ive sold my dji fc40 and got a dji f450 but looking for a set of original set of dji 10x38 propellers been looking all over the internet but no joy i know i can buy gemfan etc etc if you see a set let me know

16 hours ago, walters said:

Hi guys its been a long since my last post but now ive sold my dji fc40 and got a dji f450 but looking for a set of original set of dji 10x38 propellers been looking all over the internet but no joy i know i can buy gemfan etc etc if you see a set let me know

do you mean the E300 props ? my local hobby store has them in stock and also a good few graupner e-props

E300's at pegasus models

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

9443 props those E300's are,

Have a google search for E600 props, they are a larger version but its very unlikely they will fit the 2212 motors without adaptors of some kind.
next size would be a graupner 10x4 e-prop and i have to say a darn sight better in quality than the dji props, if your budget is low only other option is the slowfly 10x4 but they are not as good as the graupners and will need a huge amount of work as in balancing

X2 of these ones they are 10x5 so still ok

X2 of these they are 10x5 still ok and counterclockwise

The above linked are the kiddies, they cost a fair bit to so keep that in mind. you can tell the difference as the SKU codes differ slightly the last two digits 70 and 71

if your unsure, give them a ring and see if they can do you a full set of clockwise and counterclock wise props. what they have online is only a snippet of what they have on shelf or can get hold off.

these ones linked below are carbon 10x4.5 dji like props to fit the dji motors they come in sets of two so you need two sets to fully fit a drone out. these are 9 quid a pop for a pair.

flyingtech cw/ccw prop set x2

again over at unmannedtech they have a selection of 10x45 props to all come in sets of two (1xcw-1xccw) 

cw/ccw unmannedtech prop listings