• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

savage flux ,, alza,, 40 series ,,savox,,

scotty1986

right just testing the water with this as if i cant get what im after ill just keep it,,

savage flux i brought off a memeber on here a few weeks back since uyin it ive ran it once and now fancy having a good crack at 8th racing so here goes from what i know this started life as a savage 3.5 but was converted to a flux using the proper hpi conversion kit what makes this a full on flux with machine cut hardened gears , quick release diff case etc etc etc,,, other hop ups are integy rear tie rod deletes,, alza slipper locker,, 23mm dynamite hexs (was revo ones but modded for the flux) alza racing xl length 5b chassis (only one run old ) has 1 scratch on the roof,, full set of new un run madmax arms,, 40 series dish wheels with bowtie tyres vgc,, 

electrics wise its running a castle mamba monster esc and hobbywing 2000kv motor with a 20t pinion,, and savox 1256tg steering servo

it does have a few spares what are 4 madmax upper arms ,, all original upper and lower arms,, original chassis plates,, set of hot racing 17mm hexs ,,

price wise artr just needing radio gear will be

Edited by scotty1986