• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

.28 Engines

McGoo 69

Has anyone used a STS .28 engine ?

Does anyone have one in there monster truck?

Just wondering what they are like before i think of getting one or would i be better of with a HPI .25 engine?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STS-28-Pull-Start-3-...1QQcmdZViewItem

:blink:

Also has anyone used or has a SH .28?

What are these like?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SH-28-PRO-Pull-Start...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks in advance,

Matty :)

strange....wen i was using it this morning none of that made the slightest bit of difference :lol:

True, But when i Got a Sav 4.6 (When it Was realesed In America) I Got It Used it For a Couple of Tanks, came too look at the piston and it had Dimples on the top And It was Cracked At the Bottom. And many People on Savage central had this Prob!

Hey All

I have just bought a savvy off waz and thats is fitted with an sts28 engine . Dunno what its like running yet i am picking it up on saturday. I ll let you all know what happens.

Cheers

Menace21

The sts is equally as easy to tune as the HPI K4.6, the only thing to watch out for is the small pull cord, don't over pull it. Combine this with loosening the plug slighty everytime you start her up, and you should have no troubles :) It holds the tune very well too :)