• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Heat sink motor mount and motor plate for savage flux

martin34

Hi i have been looking up some hopups for my savage flux 2350 when i can offord them in the future :P .Two of the things i was looking at are the HPI heatsink motor plate and motor mount.On all the forums i have read and all the pictures i have seen no one mentions these parts.They arnt cheap and as no one mentions them i am wandering if they are a bit of a novelty part?

Thanks mate i will have to look into that then.On the HPI site it doesnt make it clear if its for a standard flux or not :confused: .I have already got a set of RPM arms(took them off my XL),bearings for the steering to replace the bushes,PRC carbon bulk plates(also from my xl),stiffer servo saver spring and some shock socks.This little lot is to keep me occupied over christmas.In the future hopups i wouldnt mind a set of the TCS 5 mil thick tvp's in blue.Some dish wheels and Dirt bonz tyres.I used to run Dirt bonz on one of my old savages and they are nice and light and grip great.What have you got planned for your one mate?

From what ive seen. i think they are used for motors with different sized cans, what other hop ups have you got in mind mate??????

No, For the Savage Flux they basically do the whole motor clamp and platform it bolts onto, But thicker and covered in fins, But its very pricey.

TBH, the Flux HP runs very cool, Not sure on the 2350 but I doubt there are any cooling issues