• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

show ur cat

wolfie1

This is my cat Dave, I know its an odd name for a cat but he is an odd cat. Vicious and thick.

img280_26032008223505_3.jpg

img280_26032008223505_4.jpg

He takes a liking to attacking feet and ankles as you walk past, the missus has a cracking scar from where he bit her. Shame he was such a lovely kitten.

img280_26032008223505_5.jpg

l like cats but wouldnt have 1 any cat that is vicious its because it was tormented to death when it was a kitten! my brother used to have a ginger and white moggy till it got run over well more to the point it was harmless as a kitten but as it grow my brother started playing rough with it made it a proper fighting machine!you couldnt walk in his house without it going for you was funny though.

Not sure I like the suggestion that I must have ill treated my pet as a kitten . Dave has never been mistreated or handled roughly and has been given nothing but care and love by the whole household. I have had many cats as pets and all been very distinctly different in their moods and behaviour despite all given the same home.

Cats are their own keepers and treat us as their staff I believe he is just keeping us in line.

Just a side note, the top pic is actually him yawning!

Edited by biggusditchus

This is Ollie. Hes mardy, never meows, gets his own way with everything. Mum's favourite son (:lol:) and gets treated like such. Generally reminds me of someone's Grandad.

dsc00826q.jpg

photo1825.jpg

And this is Ivy. Very vocal, but affectionate. Seems to think my MERV makes a great pillow too.

dsc00064bt.jpg

p1040923.jpg

Had them both 10 years this year.

Heres our cat Mush-Ka ( the Mrs named her)

P3180082.jpg

Moved herself into the house around 4 years ago (typical of the female of any species I found;) ), more like a dog than a cat tbh apart from the woof which she working on :P . Cockess of the neighbour hood, and brings me birds and mince often. Shes a diamond with the kids, slept under the cots since day one (both born at home), and watches over them when they play out, always goes to them when there upset or fall over. If we go away she crahses in next doors house!

My cat passed away last year "Bungie"miss him a lot....

all the pics here look Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect love em....................