• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Short Course Wheels + Tyres

• 3 weeks later...

when i get enough money im going to treat my hpi blit to some new wheels and tyres

im thinking of getting Pro-Line Caliber tyres m2 compound clicky and Pro-Line Renegade 2.2/3.0 White Wheels clicks

what do you guys think?

Has anyone else seen the foams they sell for short course trucks they sound awsome for carpet

http://www.rcracer.com/off-road-electric-articles-112/1110-trc-returns-with-110-short-course-foam-tyres

Edited by Thomas98

We are in the UK MArk, for the next 3 months, our dusty hard rock is "soggy mud" lol

Just got back from todays bashing session.

Started out in coat + jumper finished up sweating in a tee-shirt :whistling:

:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the Kourse Kings are pretty good on grass? My Trenchers suck on grass, my top speed is traction limited, I've got 100% wheelspin. I'm also looking at the Badlands SC. Which would be best for 1-2 inch grass, some dirt and a bit of sand? The main reason I'm looking at the Kourse Kings is just for the looks only. I don't like the MX look of the Badlands

I just brought a slash 2wd it has rustler wheels fitted atm but wen I get it I plan to ebay them to add towards a decent set of sct wheels and tires I will be mostly using it 5o/5o between grass and real rough roads. Where's the best places to buy sct wheels / tires its just a roller so I have alot of stuff to buy so price is budgeted I paid 5o for the roller don't need radio so hoping to get wheels , shell and motor / esc all for upto 8o making end price 13o for a slash 2wd if I can do it with used parts way hay but ill still spend 8o just get better brands.

Wouldn't buggy wheels fit ok cos I've seen a back slash and that had hyper wheels.