• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

78.8's Losi LST2.8

Chris, set up wise I always found fitting an arb on the back killed my handling.

Thick arb on the front with yellow springs, 30wt front 40wt rear, 20mm preload on the front to take up the slack and about 40 on the rear perfect for me

Been toying with the idea of making myself a wheel balancer, I got the materials to do it and quite a few spare hexes.

Trucks looking top mate! Always loved the lst2, think it could be my next toy if the punibolt sells.

Well worth the time and effort if you can make one, you will notice the difference straight away

Thanks mate, fantatic truck after a few hop-ups / mods

Chris, set up wise I always found fitting an arb on the back killed my handling.

Thick arb on the front with yellow springs, 30wt front 40wt rear, 20mm preload on the front to take up the slack and about 40 on the rear perfect for me

Was that on the nitro I tried at the tennis court bash (cant remember the name of the place) ? That was sweet on the grass.

• 5 months later...

No truer words spoken Ahmet, a great project truck gone to RC heaven and a great guy leaving the hobby! :(

Good luck for the future Chris and stay in touch fella!

To end the LST2.8 hasn't totally gone, some of it WILL be back as part of my BL converted LST2!!! :D

Edited by JayJ

• 7 months later...

This thread brings back so many memories, including when andy bought his brand new fiesta which I promptly covered in mud inside and out with the Baja :lol: