• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

T to E-Maxx

niallrbroome

Hi Guys

i am looking at converting a tmaxx roller that i have to an emaxx. my question is, what would it take?

I have the standard tmaxx chassis, can i use this and just drop the emaxx gearbox in?

will the standard diffs (tmaxx 2.5) handle the brushless power?

im sure i have missed a lot but any help would be great :good:

cheers

niall

fair enough, there is that way. IF you want to run your Tmaxx on electric, there is that option which is the cheapest.

To convert it to a TRUE emaxx spec, You need so many parts its untrue, and considering you can pick up 3905 rollers for around a tonne, not worth it really

thanks for the replies guys, i might look at doing the cheap option first, if that doesnt work then just sell it and buy an Emaxx, if all goes to plan i will put a thread up on my progress.

i need something to sink my teeth into so this could be a good project as i love my maxx

cheers for all the help guys

sphinx i will be droppin you a PM

Ahhh welcome! to a rather large undertaking. The only benefit of converting is you can throw in hops ups that you want from that start. If you just want a stock E-Maxx just sell the T and get a roller. Constalation on this forum has a roller for sale at around