• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North Hants & Berkshire Bashers YO!

.AJ.

Where ever really, we have been at Ascot Rec a lot lately, im prob not gonna be about this weekend tho, the first weekend ive missed for 2 months :confused:

ok thats a shame mate ....

So does anyone fancy Ascot this weekend? or any other suggestions?

ok, a couple of vids from last weeks bash.

i will try to get some more up of some previous bashes later.

cool vids :good: i will try and turn up on time next time round :whistling:

nice vids

the muggy looks like its running pukka :good:

should be about for the next one so where is it at ?

smithy is talking about upton court park in slough i think

im ok with anywhere really :)

Glad to hear work have let you out to play :good: anywhere is good with me, ascot is good for me as its close, but im open to suggestions ^_^

ascot is real close to me too (crown wood) so im always up for there

like the sound of the upton court park rc track though

crown wood hey, that makes me in spitting distance (forest park) :rofl:

any catches with this track like brca membership etc?

Im up for wherever too - depends whats best for other peeps im in Staines so Ascot is good for me, The race track at Upton court is an unknown at the moment as i dont know if we'd be allowed on it. I guess it depends on if it manned/open to free use ect. I know theres an organised championship race taking place this Sunday there so it would def be off limits on Sunday, but Saturday i dont know. There appears to be two big parks there and some other patches of land that look useable. Will need to do some recon i think.

Heres what i see: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=upton+court+park&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=22.982524,67.456055&ie=UTF8&hq=upton+court+park&hnear=&ll=51.496374,-0.570216&spn=0.011489,0.032938&t=h&z=16

Theres the the main upton court park and also to the right Ditton park.

Also does this look any good: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=upton+court+park&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=22.982524,67.456055&ie=UTF8&hq=upton+court+park&hnear=&ll=51.496374,-0.570216&spn=0.011489,0.032938&t=h&z=16

Suggestions welcome or we can stick to Ascot...

ive been there it isnt that good we used the track no one is around the one on the top left used to be a moto bike track dont know if it still is but there is a bmx track right next to he rc track not the best but ok and it is quite a long way from where you park the track might be better with more cars but the sides are really hard and are like we broke 2 steeing nuckle things between us

there is a bmx track being built in lower early looks HUGE drove past it the other day open in a few weeks we took some pics of it too

saw that yself the other day.....looks awesome

reckon that that could be a future bashing spot :good:

If the weathers ok i might pop down and say hi, theres loads for little un to down there :good:

well what ever the weather is doing i will be there about 11am, as i have some waterproofing i want to test ....... and i need to test the new camera set up :good:

No point in me coming, I will only end up booting my MT across the playing field if it fails to behave,

Will wait till I have another engine for it now

lol no worries mate :good: you having any joy finding a new one?