• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick Blackout

iwik76

I still think you guys will be sat polishing your shiney new pipes ! banghead.gif

Waiting for your mavericks to arrive ready for a new years day Bash smilies_da_smilies1.gif

HAHA no

I just know Kris and cerwyn are desperate for their trucks

like kids on Xmas eve

I can't get mine till i get back from the states in december

does not stop me winding them up though good.gif

Just found this

# MV12401 - Maverick Blackout MT 1/5 Scale 4WD Petrol Monster Truck RTR

The Blackout is the first large-scale truck to come from Maverick, and it really is a BIG DEAL! (Now shipping with electric start)

This extra-large, extra-powerful monster truck features 4WD, a powerful 30cc petrol engine, dual 20kg steering servos, extra-thick countersunk chassis, sealed shaft drivetrain and is fully ready to run - just add fuel and batteries!

• 2.4GHz radio - the Blackout will be supplied with an industry-standard 2.4GHz radio system installed
  • 30cc engine - for extreme top speed, the Blackout will have a 30cc engine installed (not 26cc as shown in photos)
  • Twin servo steering - super high-strength steering with dual-servo steering! One high-power 20kg servo for each front tyre!
  • Strengthened high RPM clutch - for improved durability and long clutch life

Gigantic tractor-tread tyres grip and grab at all terrain, and huge long-travel threaded shocks allow you to land massive jumps with ease! Extra-thick aluminium shock towers, large front and rear bumpers and thick flexible body posts help make the Blackout super-durable and able to tackle anything.

The electric start equipped engine is an easy to start 2-cycle engine which is cheap to run on normal pump petrol. The sealed radio box will allow you to blast through mud and wet terrain, allowing you maximum fun in all conditions!

The Blackout is equipped with a 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual 20kg steering servos and a strong throttle/brake servo for ultimate control and confidence. blackoutmt_06h.jpgblackoutmt_07h.jpgblackoutmt_08h.jpgblackoutmt_09h.jpgblackoutmt_13h.jpgblackoutmt_14h.jpg

Edited by tectic

Thats ok I will be using yours and iwik76's shiney new pipes as paddles

whilst keeping mine clean and dry tongue.giftongue.gif

Lol if you get into trouble on your dinghy on the way back please use mine as a snorkel..!!

HAHA no

I just know Kris and cerwyn are desperate for their trucks

like kids on Xmas eve

I can't get mine till i get back from the states in december

does not stop me winding them up though good.gif

True but at least with it being Christmas eve it's only one day to wait and you know that Christmas is happening for sure...

i have never known time go so slowly this wait has been agony.. Weather forecast is good for Friday no snow here (as yet) if it does i'm making a plough for the front of my VW to keep roads clean for my Maverick delivery people.. You will get through.... :ph34r:

I like the electric start bit though

Just found this

# MV12401 - Maverick Blackout MT 1/5 Scale 4WD Petrol Monster Truck RTR

The Blackout is the first large-scale truck to come from Maverick, and it really is a BIG DEAL! (Now shipping with electric start)

This extra-large, extra-powerful monster truck features 4WD, a powerful 30cc petrol engine, dual 20kg steering servos, extra-thick countersunk chassis, sealed shaft drivetrain and is fully ready to run - just add fuel and batteries!

• 2.4GHz radio - the Blackout will be supplied with an industry-standard 2.4GHz radio system installed
  • 30cc engine - for extreme top speed, the Blackout will have a 30cc engine installed (not 26cc as shown in photos)
  • Twin servo steering - super high-strength steering with dual-servo steering! One high-power 20kg servo for each front tyre!
  • Strengthened high RPM clutch - for improved durability and long clutch life

Gigantic tractor-tread tyres grip and grab at all terrain, and huge long-travel threaded shocks allow you to land massive jumps with ease! Extra-thick aluminium shock towers, large front and rear bumpers and thick flexible body posts help make the Blackout super-durable and able to tackle anything.

The electric start equipped engine is an easy to start 2-cycle engine which is cheap to run on normal pump petrol. The sealed radio box will allow you to blast through mud and wet terrain, allowing you maximum fun in all conditions!

The Blackout is equipped with a 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual 20kg steering servos and a strong throttle/brake servo for ultimate control and confidence. blackoutmt_06h.jpgblackoutmt_07h.jpgblackoutmt_08h.jpgblackoutmt_09h.jpgblackoutmt_13h.jpgblackoutmt_14h.jpg

Get out of here Surely that's a mistake elect trick start. D the mean the ignition or literally electric start?

You may need to get a bigger battery Kris

LOL thought i'd seen it some place before :36_11_6[1]:

Well done your memory is good.. :36_11_6[1]: They are the same as redcat with a few slight improvments. the americans love em and they have a decent hop-up market t'boot..

Well done your memory is good.. :36_11_6[1]: They are the same as redcat with a few slight improvments. the americans love em and they have a decent hop-up market t'boot..

it aint to bad for a old bloke :rofl: still looks good tho.would'nt mind one of them! :good:

Edited by KORB

Nooooooooooooooo The Date has just changed again my god..... More Waiting.... :angry::wacko::no_prv::cussing2:

PMSL looks like Tectic Might be right Kris me and you might be polishing our pipes till the Blackout arrives.....

I brought mine with me

nothing much better to do than polish your pipe on a boat rofl.gif