• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOUTH WALES

pritchard182

OK for those of you with satnav the nearest postcode I can get is CF48 4AH , Carry on up the hill past the cottages and turn right over a little bridge and you are there :rofl:

OK for those of you with satnav the nearest postcode I can get is CF48 4AH , Carry on up the hill past the cottages and turn right over a little bridge and you are there :rofl:

Wats the head count look like for tommor mate ?

Did you check racing out to ?

Wats the head count look like for tommor mate ?

Did you check racing out to ?

It's looking like 5 nitro nutters including myself 2 possible locals and your gang , I have heard there is anoher group that bashes about a mile away so willceck them out too Yeah I had a look at the racing , 2 good jumps getting about 4 foot of air and a tabletop so short it didn't need a downramp lol . Some very good drivers there 1 guy in particular havigng very lairy flights like mine but correcting at the last second :rofl: Edited by Chris200

It's looking like 5 nitro nutters including myself 2 possible locals and your gang , I have heard there is anoher group that bashes about a mile away so willceck them out too Yeah I had a look at the racing , 2 good jumps getting about 4 foot of air and a tabletop so short it didn't need a downramp lol . Some very good drivers there 1 guy in particular havigng very lairy flights like mine but correcting at the last second :rofl:

Well fingers crossed I'll be there

Just bloody bought a new micro and shell on top , just cause I have a spare reciever I bought a car in a whim !!!!!

Bloody hell

Never mind , something to race indoor in winter I suppose

Will ring you tommo

lol we was thinking to go down to iains neck of the woods seeing it is so post to brighten up down there after 12

Weres this location, what distance we talking , travelling from Swansea

lol we was thinking to go down to iains neck of the woods seeing it is so post to brighten up down there after 12

Sounds good to me :rofl:

And if I was working today , it would be a record breaking heateave no doubt, typical

Oh well let's see what weather brings and fingers crossed after lunch it clears up and then get a plan sorted ?

Skewen might be ok Chris as the track holds up well after rain

As it's gravel, asphalt, hard mud ?

And it's got good coverage so if one bits bogged there's other bits

Just the traveling for you lot

I doooonnnnnttttttt knnnoooooowwwwwww

Skewen might be ok Chris as the track holds up well after rain

As it's gravel, asphalt, hard mud ?

And it's got good coverage so if one bits bogged there's other bits

Just the traveling for you lot

I doooonnnnnttttttt knnnoooooowwwwwww

Hows the weather now mate ?