• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Carbon Fibre parts

yahhhhh

never knew that gav, but thats customer service that is, i'll have to bear that in mind. i have a habit of buying directly from uber because its free postage and they've always been a pleasure to deal with.

I think it all depend on how its broken Adolf lol.

Gav

well obviously i dont intend on crashing, in fact my baja holds the title as the only rc i've never crashed due to driving incompetence. just normal bashing.

well obviously i dont intend on crashing, in fact my baja holds the title as the only rc i've never crashed due to driving incompetence. just normal bashing.

Lol, some people just dont like UberRC stuff, so they tend to stay away :whistling: but i dont mind it. It free delivery, great customer service.

Oh and i only live around the corner from Marks house :P

Gav

Lol, some people just dont like UberRC stuff, so they tend to stay away :whistling: but i dont mind it. It free delivery, great customer service.

Oh and i only live around the corner from Marks house :P

Gav

i dunno, my experience theyre stuff's petty good, theyre alloy rear hub carrier's were a godsend for me and i wish they'd hurry up with the rest of the hub. tbh, i may go for uber cf at some point. my life's going to get faster and faster as of late, so a late night blast in a car park [i have permission to do that before anyone mentions that] and the occassional dirt oval style running on a hockey pitch.

The thing with UberRC carbon stuff is....................... they looks the dogs. If your RC is a nice colour that matches the carbon colour then it will look sweeeeeet :D

I only have a few bits of CF, but im in the process of saving for the rest, I have the right colour shell too once it arrives from the custom sprayer :P

Gav

actually, i dont intend on having it visible, if/when i get it will probably be after i've done an on road conversion with a nice nascar body [theyre the best on road shells for baja's atm]