• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photo editing software?

53HRA

Well,basically i had to take some pics for a university assignment.

Thing is,the images have come out dark for some reason,and it's to much effort taking them again,as there is loads of pics! :lol:

I was hoping to find some software that can edit images to change the brighness etc?

I know photoshop can do it,but is there anything smaller such as paint,nero photo viewer etc,that can edit pics?

:)

Edited by 53HRA

G.I.M.P

thats your best bet for messing round without a price tag.

i learnt there are some things you cannot change, eg exposure and likes unless the image has been taken in RAW and not converted to jpg and like by camera. gimp will let you brighten the images but you may find it better to retake the shots again.

• 10 years later...

I do not like to use Photoshop because it is very difficult for me, but I need excellent graphics design to design my YouTube channel, on other forums I was advised by Photoshop and all sorts of paid applications that did not suit me. The site is perfect for me, on which I was able to find many templates and beautiful pictures for my YouTube channel.

On 25/09/2010 at 15:44, 53HRA said:

Well,basically i had to take some pics for a university assignment.

Thing is,the images have come out dark for some reason,and it's to much effort taking them again,as there is loads of pics! :lol:

I was hoping to find some software that can edit images to change the brighness etc?

I know photoshop can do it,but is there anything smaller such as paint,nero photo viewer etc,that can edit pics?

:)

Psx app....quick easy and free.

If you want me to do it for you just send them to me...either email ,gdrive or third party host the images so i can access them.

Takes 2 minutes to edit them up

Edited by Fly In My Soup