• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lokin at getting into drifitng ( pics Now added)

Fl1p S1d3

Hey a few years ago I bough an a-tech 1/10 electric Mazda 6 car from modelsport, used it a few times then it was in the box, now started with my nitro again and seen this, also the drifting scene is bigger now so just wondering would this be a good car to start drifting with, what mods could I do to it to provoke a drift, also I lost my battery charger , would any charger do, will get pics up later cheers

Edited by Fl1p S1d3

ah fair enough, cheers for ur pm on the info buddy :) heres pics anyway

59050_429103958494_515208494_5134987_7532259_n.jpg

61381_429104038494_515208494_5134989_468494_n.jpg

58530_429104123494_515208494_5134992_7987963_n.jpg

I want to get a charger to charge this battery and the battery for my minizilla, can i get one fast charger that will be suited to both? also can i get better batterys that will last longer? any info will help cheers

no problem mate yeah looks like a good lil car to start drifting with what motor have you got in there at the moment. im not sure about the charger that you can buy. you could do some DIY someone will know if its safe or not. i think the best thing to do would be just by another battery and charge them both up before you go out swap em over when you kill the first one.

i know when i made my first electric drifter i was told to go for not the faster motor but the one with more torque.

jake

yeah yeah ill probs get a few batterys for the drifter that are the same like you said

yeah i would bel ooking to get a fast charger to suit the drifter then that would sound good to swap the plugs to suit. but would the charger do both ofthem? as in the ratings and that ??

yeah im not sure what motor is in it it is the standard one.