• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

Any shell will fit as long as you remember a few key things wheelbase, width and length match them to as close to what you have already and you should be able to rig up some mounts to get them to fit ..

Thanks Rob.1

These are the Proline Badlands 3.8" pre mounted on Desperado 1/2" offset 17mm wheel's. I love them. Wear is great and they hookup on my grass surface really well.

Pro-line Part # for these is 1178-11

Here's the direct link if It works :P

http://prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-3.8-mounted-on-desperado-black-1/2-offset-17mm-wheels/

Just gave my truggy flux a savage bashing lol. Covered in sand and clayey mud.... Front tyre split other front tyre foam completely blown out. Bearings ruined, Battery tray broken, esc is now dodgey at going into reverse, rear suspension pin brace bent, body ruined.... Successful bash IMO hahaha. Anyway when I get back from holiday in a few weeks I reckon it's time for some GPM alloy rear hus and suspension arm braces, proline badlands, new shell, new bearing set and finally new esc (suggestions??)

I'm gonna go waterproof as I don seem to be able to stay away from it ;) I'm gonna wait until this esc does completely though. The quickrun 150 is also 6s capable isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Got the truggy flux...

I have given it a few good bashes and I like it

My scenario now is that I have the complete front and rear and the diff for the truggy (spares) so I am thinking is it worth building another one with a better esc & motor? Don't think I will ever use all the spares... Or just sell them... They are all new & unused

What you guys think?

Got the truggy flux...

I have given it a few good bashes and I like it

My scenario now is that I have the complete front and rear and the diff for the truggy (spares) so I am thinking is it worth building another one with a better esc & motor? Don't think I will ever use all the spares... Or just sell them... They are all new & unused

What you guys think?

have you fitted top mount strength plate

bWZ7Yu.jpg

Edited by Mick1979

It's not a factory part you have I make it yourself but a few people on here should be happy to make one I you

I think you got a sticky keyboard fella as (I) keeps popping up in all your posts in the wrong places 

Edited by mydoddy69