• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

G27 wheel and my set-up :D

CornwallRC

Hey all, got a g27 racing wheel today and thought i would share these pics with ya :D

As you can see my desk is a tad too small but im in temporary housing till my house is finished having work done.

I have there all mashed together a gaming pc built by me,my old skool ps3 on a samsung 1080p 24 inch screen and of course the new wheel that sort of messed up my desk space.

The g27 is amazing, haven't tried it on any pc games yet but mostly played pro street on the ps3 and you just cant beat it :D

DSC01886.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

Any questions about any thing please ask away and comments very welcome :D

i will be going for a 3 screen set up on the pc all LED HD 3D ready and eventually and when i move i will be getting 2 complete racing set-ups (racing cage, g27,ps3 and 32 inch tv's) :D ( I have another G27 coming tomorrow)

Please excuse the mess lol

Edited by CornwallRC

I dont know how any one can play cod on non HD, you must get PWNED online lol, i tried it a couple of times and its real bad... HD tellys are well cheap now :D..All though i would reccomend any one to buy a Samsung, I have there 24,32 and 42 inch hd lcd tv's and there all amazing :D