• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North london Bash Discussion

Bazzokajoe

Voted. I think the poll says it all. We all like to have fun and spend as little money as possible :) To be fair the money I'd save not going to HNMC would pay for a new shell for my Caster...

• Like 1

Got my hyper st yesteday, looks awesome :)

already a pile of parts ready to be boiled and then assembled :)

ordered my motor mount, then i'm gonna order my brushless setup... but i need some help...

will i regret not getting another mmm if i buy a hobbyking esc and a leopard motor?

gonna go for a 1900/1800/1700kv motor, and run on 6s... but i dont know...

also... what servo? i'm looking to the big guys (josh, andy, chris, ahmet, and anyone else running a mt/truggy) for some help... dont really wanna spend more than

happy bday luva boy!!!!

Servo wise i run twin traxxas mg servos on lst2 and single 645 hitec on 2nd lst(how it was wheni got it). Can adapt a 1/5th scale on there though. Joe, theres a few savo servos at the mini LHS on palmers green green lanes( 5mins from grovelands). Josh they also have savage spares too

Leccy bug bitten me hard guys! Guy coming to collect xbox tomoz and that money will be going towards my MM. All i need then is a 3s lipo. Does anyone wanna buy a HPI Nitro MT off me? Need radio box, electrics and engine cooling head, would be perfect for leccy conversion!

Leccy bug bitten me hard guys! Guy coming to collect xbox tomoz and that money will be going towards my MM. All i need then is a 3s lipo. Does anyone wanna buy a HPI Nitro MT off me? Need radio box, electrics and engine cooling head, would be perfect for leccy conversion!

how much wonga Adam ?

Bad news from me. Just been out with my Caster and the ESC seems to have died. Connecting the batteries seems to short out :( hope Hobbywing will sort it as I ant afford a new esc for some time.

Bad news from me. Just been out with my Caster and the ESC seems to have died. Connecting the batteries seems to short out :( hope Hobbywing will sort it as I ant afford a new esc for some time.

Lee..wanna borrow my MMM ?

oh and ive smoked my 5t motor in the LRP ! got even hotter with a bigger pinion on...may try my mtroniks 3000kv when it comes back