• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North london Bash Discussion

Bazzokajoe

Hey guys, i know this seems like a long time away... just giving plenty of notice so you can plan for it :D

Planning to bash at HNMC race track!

Track website: http://www.hertsnitromodelclub.co.uk/

cant find any overview pictures, but here are some pics from the last race: http://www.rosswhite...885161052_yQDK4

will cost

Edited by Bazzokajoe

I've been meaning to get my BRCA sorted for ages but I've not been to any tracks so I've always held off. This looks like it will be a good day - especially if we can get a good large group together.

Im up for a bash whenever. Can we try a different area of trent park? maybe go in the main enterance, drive in a car park or something, or the road where the humps are

Im up for a bash whenever. Can we try a different area of trent park? maybe go in the main enterance, drive in a car park or something, or the road where the humps are

dude..i posted a reply to your suggestion earlier in the thread..its mental busy anywhere near there ..dogs/grannies/kids.

Ive been running in that park for 4 years...the site we use is the only place thats intersting to bash but not choc a bloc ! :whistling:

im spending the whole day tomorrow putting my truck together... its the only time i have where i can spend a good 5+ hours working on it! I just want to be ready for any future meets! i still need to get my hyperion lipo fixed too sad.gif its been so long!

"Epic fail" time for me. I am available tomorrow so if anyone fancies a bash lemme know and I'll head down to N. London. :D Got a few hours of batteries ready to go. Work don't need me tomorrow afternoon now thanks to my uber skillz hehe. I'll check here tomorrow and the NLB site. If nothing is goin on I'll prob'ly head to Watford or Hemel area