• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bridgwater somerset

HATZY

ditto. closest person i got to go bashin with is my neighbour but he aint got a clue what hes doin, ive lost count of how many times ive fixed and tuned his savvy for him but he still dont have a clue and now hes gone and baught a size 60 heli

look on youtube, you wont find any basher vids but there are a few bike vids, its not a very big area but there are a few good buggy durability testing jumps and a hill climb, theres even a rock crawl area and best of all its out in the middle of nowhere so no1 bothers you

that kings cliff place looks good but only looked at a 14sec clip on my phone. might have to try take me one day.... dam i wish i could drive 7 months till i can start lerning lolthe person that works in yeovil sorry cant rember your name cause im on my phone but the hollow over by materland and jjb is a good place. there like 3 pictures on a thread i made in the video part

• 1 year later...

anyone still following this thread? i live in taunton and would love a meet up. Are you talking about Kings Cliff in north pevvy? ive been there (not bashing) and it looks awesome. There is loads of tracks and bmx runs and jumps in the middle of a forest. Only prob is, sometimes chavs sit at the bottom of the cliff and smoke:( doesnt happen that often though:)

The kings cliff place is really good, i havent used my rc car but it looks the business. by the way, is there a south west bashing group? and does anyone know of a good off road track anywhere?

How about sorting out a bash when the weather gets a bit better? SW covers a big area so would be best to get as many bods as possible for a high giggle factor. I would be coming up the M5 and could do pick-ups on the way in the mighty Transit.( chip in for diesel ) Just need to find a place that evryone is happy with.