• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ENGLAND

RC NEWCASTLE

I couldn't find any German bunting or that would've been up instead at our house.I've always liked watching the Germans and Argies,just been out on the front with my Germany shirt on,laughing at all the local youths with their 3 Lion tattoos and shirts on,I even kissed the German badge and laughed at them all....laugh.gif Well the Terminator is Austrian and thats a German speaking country,am I a traitor..? No just like watching a good fussball team...biggrin.gif

Well being Scottish I was realistic as ever from the first match against USA, England were never contenders for the World Cup. They Scraped through the group Stages. From watching Germany and England play, Germany always looked like a better team, they had class, flair and efficiency. England as individuals would should have shown Germany how it's done, as a team, they got spanked well and hard.

It's silly really that Capello will be out of a Job and get a

First and last time i back England at anything :lol:

Tbh i wonder what would have happened had that goal not been dissallowed, may have been a whole different game, but we will never know...

Indie summed it up perfectly, no point getting rid of Capello, he's has made some funny decisions during this competition and that may have cost us. At the end of the day we weren't no where near the class of Germany today and have played bad throughout the finals, we simply didn't deserve the cup.

someone at work asked if i would watch the game, asking what team was followed quickly by "we're boned".....i like it when i'm right :D

take their paycheques away til they start playing like a TEAM, they will soon get their acts together, over paid bunch of pansies.