• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

buggy, truggy or truck?

rc noob

Hi guys and galls, a friend of mine recently bought an XTM truggy and now im bitten with the nito bug.

Only problem is, i cant decided wot to go for. Buggy, truggy or truck.

Ill mostly be using it for bashing, will mostly be on grass or ash and mostly flat (apart from a a few jumps at the local field lol)

TBH i think trucks are out of my price range.

Found a vapour for

truggy would be ideal best of both worlds good ground clearance and not to top heavy so wont roll.

If you can try get same as your mate. gona be bashing with him/her so you can share parts as stuff will break

truggy would be ideal best of both worlds good ground clearance and not to top heavy so wont roll.

If you can try get same as your mate. gona be bashing with him/her so you can share parts as stuff will break

thats a good point mate but they do say varaity is the spice of life lol

Yeah that is true just trying to think of easy solution for you lol.

would still try get somekind of truggy most stable platform.

i started with lightning stadium pro quiet good truggy gave it proper good kickin and only thing broke on it was rear plastic toe blocks!

Thay must be cheap on ebay now.

best truggy had was mugen MBX5T that was bullet proff but might still be bit expensive could get lucky on ebay smile.gif

but if there is a track near you pop down there and see what main classes thay run as might get tempeted to race good.gif then when get down there and find out only do 1/5th and 1/8th buggy

good point about the track mate. My mates truggy is way out my price range also so thats out lol.

Would love an hpi 4.5 truggy but again too much money.

Anyone had a vapour? Any good?

That lightning stadium looks pretty sweet too