• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tmaxx

muhuha

hi for sale is my tmaxx ive had for about 6months and im selling as im getting out of r/c to fund other hobbies

Specs-

Tmaxx

4x big bore shocks with stiff blue springs

fullforce rc carbon chassis

sirio .18 engine had about 2G through it

sirio big bore silver pipe

integy front alloy blue bulkheads and bulkhead braces

hardcore racing silver bulkheads

trimmed skids

hpi dodge charger pearl white body- has 4 hole in front for std tmaxx and extended tmaxx.

forward only conversion- reverse included

light weight blue wheels nuts

sporttraxx tyres with inserts mounted on rpm silver wheels

Traxxas lightweight wheel nuts

Traxxas carbon fibre disk brake

Traxxas aluminium throttle/brake servo mount

Hi-Tec 645MG high torque metal geared steering servo (also have original high torque servo)

Inline fuel filter

gws failsafe

glow start and charger

radio and 4.8v battery charger

I also have spare slipper pegs, shock repair kit and front/rear diff. I also have spare suspension springs/spacers.

This truck weighs about 3300g which I hope would make one quite racy machine. I've never crashed it before or used on anything apart from the odd patch of grass at worst.

I've spend loads on this truck in excess of £450.

Sensible offers

Cheers

mvc003s6tj.jpg

mvc004s0rd.jpg

mvc005s8bn.jpg

mvc006s1td.jpg

anyone got a single bit of intrest. Would like to see the back of it soon. On pickup you get free fuel. Everything on here is basically new espacially the c/f chassis. I can't believe no1 wants it is it because chrimbo is comin up?

aint gt ebay/ parents wont let me use thier cards. Will ebay notice if i put my debit card in from my bank?

If you over 18 with a any card, I suspect ebay will allow you to create a profile

Grrrr:-)

Id just like to say to momin this isn't the car you apparently wanted to buy but i beat you to it. I doubt you even know the bloke i got it off. Also most of the stuff is on this car is new as i have origional packets etc. So momin stop saying crap about me.

K

• 4 weeks later...

Still asking £200ono. No swaps unless for a kona scrap or shred. It included pnp and near-by offers probally will be accepted as im getting pestered to get rid of it. :helpsmilie:

Also it now has a traxxas revo body shell which looks neat.

Edited by muhuha